Wednesday, January 17, 2018


Worthy Wednesday, have you ever asked yourself are you worthy enough? I know at times I have, especially when things, situations and secrets are entrusted to me. But in addition to that if there’s a blessing I receive or recognition for a good cause, yes I have question those things. I question if I’ve shown proper character in my life, have I acted in such a way that deserves whatever it is that is being bestowed upon me and I have demonstrated what others may have considered deemed worthy?  But ultimately who makes that judgement, us or others? Well, actually it’s us.



Listen, we do not have to be stalled by self-judgement. Our problem is that we take it upon ourselves to pass “self-judgement”, we announce “I am not worthy” we construct barriers to progress and create barricades that prevent us in moving forward and we have a tendency to compare ourselves with others.  We tend to compare our weakness with someone else’s strongest. Comparing yourself to someone else can be destructive and it only reinforces the fear that we don’t measure up, therefore we perceive we are not as worthy as the next person. And that's not true, at all. You are worthy, you are gorgeous, handsome, special and exceptional and not every person is the same, we are all very different from each other. We all possess different and unique gifts and drive in various lanes (metaphor). Your path is one that is yours and yours alone and that is what makes you worthy.



Inside of each of us we have the value and added knowledge to help us to begin the practice of becoming worthy to reach whatever goal we wish to achieve and desire in life.  

YOU ARE WORTHY #WorthyWednesdayHHC

No comments: