Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thankful Thursday, in all actuality this can be defined in so many different ways in showing and expressing gratitude. Thankfulness makes sense of our past, carries harmony for today, and creates a revelation for tomorrow.

First and foremost there is no way in the world we can go through life without being thankful.  Thankful to be alive only touches the surface. I'm sure when any of us wake up in the morning, before our feet touch the floor, we give thanks to God for another day to live and the strength to continue, and if we had a million/trillion tongues we all know, it wouldn't be enough.

Am I talking right? definitely . . .

We should be grateful for all we have, in order to receive more, but if we continue to concentrate on what we don't have, we will never obtain it. Being grateful/thankful just doesn't make you feel like a better person, it's good for you overall. For a long time I often tried to do things on my own, but who in the world was I fooling, it would've never evolved to anything without others who believed in me. Therefore, I am thankful for all those individuals in my life, friends and family who helped to get me to the next level, "level up", who supported whatever the cause, whatever the creator set forth as my purpose in life. You and they were here for me. You understood the struggle and the dream, big or small, you were there. Therefore, thank those who got you to the next level, who encouraged you, who supported you, who was there when the going was good and even when it wasn't.

We as well need to take the time to thank those who may have doubted us, yes, they helped to shape that dream by driving it into reality. They forced us to work harder and better. Regardless of the inherent or current level of someone's gratitude, it's a quality that each of us can successfully cultivate further as thankfulness reveals the richness of our lives.

#ThankfulThursdayHHC



No comments: